We hosted a series of short briefings throughout the UK in October and November 2011 to explain the latest plans on the future of regulation for the private security industry.*
The locations and dates were:
- Bristol - Thursday 20 October
- Glasgow - Wednesday 26 October
- Northampton - Tuesday 1 November
- Chester - Thursday 3 November
- York - Wednesday 9 November
- London - Wednesday 16 November
- Belfast - Tuesday 22 November
These events were free to attend, however places were limited and were allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Future regulation in Scotland and Northern Ireland will be subject to decision by the devolved administrations. A separate consultation on the position of future regulation in Northern Ireland will be undertaken by the Department of Justice; the SIA's draft plan will form part of this consultation.